Round Table Pizza shops are a chain of restaurants that started their business in the 60s in the United States. From then, they have established over 450 franchise to this day. They are now located all over the States, in UAE, in Europe, and where not.
And they have expanded their business beyond the limit, and their popularity is still unshaken.
The pizzas in these restaurants are mouthwatering. They have gained their popularity for the perfect combination of everything. The rich sauce, pepperoni, sausages, local vegetables, fresh herbs, and cheese are used to make their classic pizzas.
So, today we will tell you about the round table pizza sauce recipes.
Round Table Pizza Sauce Recipes
Here are the sauce recipes for round table pizza:
Recipe 1: Red Sauce
This recipe does not require cooking at all. Simply mix the ingredient to get a delicious round table pizza sauce.
- 16-ounce canned tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup of water
You can add the water gradually to get the desired consistency. Too much water will make the pizza soggy and stick it to the pan. This sauce tastes better if it sits in the refrigerator overnight. Also, it can be stored for 2 weeks.
Recipe 2: Red Zesty Sauce
The recipe for the red zesty sauce is as follows:
- 46 oz canned tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp basil (chopped)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 12 oz of water
You can add more spices according to your tolerance level. Mix them all up and freeze them for 4 hours before using. This sauce is really ravishing for its fierce red color and the spices. It has a tomato flavor at first, and then the spices hit.
Recipe 3: Creamy Garlic Sauce
Follow the recipe step-by-step to make a creamy garlic sauce:
- Finely minced fresh garlic 3 cloves
- 1 cup or 2 sticks of butter, at room temperature (preferably salted butter)
- 1/4 cup Wesson oil or olive oil
Steps to Follow
- Use an electric beater, blend the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Reduce the mixer speed to medium and gradually start to pour in the oil.
- While beating the mixture, scrape down the sides to get maximum sauce and whip for several more minutes.
- Add on the finely minced garlic. You can paste them finely too.
- Beat until it takes on white color and has a thick consistency.
- Note that the consistency is slightly runny immediately after whipping, but it will later be thick as mayo.
- Store the mixture in a tight air jar in the refrigerator overnight to get the best results.
This sauce is used mostly as their ranch but also commonly used over pizzas. The béchamel sauce tastes like the garlic sauce but lacks the pungent garlic taste.
Recipe 4: Reign of Fire Sauce
The recent addition to their pizza sauce recipe is the ‘reign of fire sauce’. It has been reviewed as the spiciest sauce so far. And it is made with the classic combination red Caribbean habaneros, garlic, roasted peppers, and a mixture of other savory ingredients.
This sauce perfectly blends with their white pizza, Buffalo wings, and pasta. It’s better to stay aloof from it if you cannot tolerate spice.
What’s the Secret behind Their Popularity?
Round Table Pizza is THE pizza place to go if you are ever in the States. They serve each of their pizzas, ensuring a 100% quality control. Their tagline, “The Last Honest Pizza”, says it all.
The pizza place serves all fresh ingredients. They cook every pizza with so much accuracy that it always tastes like the first one. Their taste is consistent, and they never give you a chance to complain. Although they are a bit costly, every penny is worth their pizza.
Ever wonder how you could make a scrumptious pizza? The key to the perfect pizza is the rich pizza sauce. And the recipe for the best pizza sauce is given here. Now you are just a few minutes away from trying the best homemade Round Table-style pizza. We hope these recipes help you bake a tasty pizza