In this age of going all-natural, it doesn’t just feel right to stick to peanut butter from superstores. This is especially true when you have access to machines that produce homemade nut butter as tasty as the store ones!
Having the best peanut butter maker machine on your kitchen tabletop is a blessing indeed. However, finding the right one is the only challenge in between you and a jar of healthy, tasty, and fresh peanut butter.
If you’re here looking for a solid butter making device, we are happy to help. We have made a list of the top 5 butter machines that you can buy with your eyes closed.
Interested? Why don’t you hop in!
What to Look for Before Buying a Peanut Butter Maker?
Before we step into the reviews, take some notes on where to concentrate while you shop for a butter maker.
Enjoying the best butter depends mostly on how well chopped the nuts are. You can’t expect to get the best result without a powerful motor, forcing the blades to slice through the nuts. Any motor with a power of 400 to 600 watts is ideal for making peanut butter.
Speaking of blades, you need to make sure the blades are pretty sharp, too. Even though the motor may produce a lot of power, if the blades aren’t sharp enough to shred through the nuts, it’s not going to be an easy task to get those tasty butter out.
Pure and homemade butter doesn’t have to come at the cost of your own health. Most machines are made from plastic material, and you must check if those parts are BPA-free or not. Avoid harmful plastic to safeguard your and your family’s health.
It’s true that not all electric butter makers come with speed control buttons. But it’s a great option to have if you can manage it. It allows you to choose the exact speed you need for the number of nuts you’ve put inside the jar. It helps a lot in achieving the thickness of the butter you desire.
The more nut the jar can home, the better it is. Most butter makers come with a jar with a capacity of 10 to 14 cups. If you can manage, you should stick to this standard. You don’t want to make butter every single day, do you?
Editor’s Recommendation: Top 8 Peanut Butter Maker
5 Best Peanut Butter Maker Reviews
Narrowing down the list to only 5 is really a grueling task. Nevertheless, we did manage to list down the best 5 products we have found. Take a look.
1. Ninja Mega Kitchen System – BL770
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: The 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy...
- FOOD PROCESSING: 8-cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds...
- 4 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: All 4 functions – Blend, Mix, Crush and Single-Serve – utilize 1500 watts...
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Two 16-oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating...
- BLADES FOR ANY RECIPE: Stacked Blade Assembly for the pitcher, Dough Blade and Chopping Blade for...
Imagine crushing hard ice into snow in seconds? That’s how powerful the Ninja Mega BL770 crusher is. If you are looking for a nut butter maker, you definitely need to sneak a peek into the Ninja products!
This 72-ounce crushing pitcher is a top-notch device to get you what you want with the peanuts in your hand. Just put the nuts inside the jar and let the blades do the rest of the work.
Speaking of blades, the machine houses 2 sharp blades right in the heart of it that slices through the hardest of nuts and pulverizes in no time. The blades can chop 2 pounds of dough in only half a minute. That should tell you how powerful these blades are when in full power!
The entire plastic body of the crusher is made from BPA-free plastic. Never ever worry about the health of you and your family when you’re using the Ninja Mega BL770.
Washing the device is pretty easy and straightforward. Simply put it into the dishwasher and apply soap. Pass a few moments, and you’re done!
- 70-ounce crusher can slice through the hardest of nuts
- Made from BPA-free plastic
- Comes with a couple of sharp blades
- Dishwasher-safe product
- Equipped with 4 dedicated speed control buttons
- Need to put the container upside down
2. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: Cuisinart’s 720-watt motor for our 14-cup large-capacity food processor can...
- MUST HAVE FEATURES: The 14 cup food processor has an “on” and “off/pulse” buttons with a...
- INCLUDED: Stainless steel standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel...
- NOTE TO CONSUMER: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Please refer to the manual before...
- FULL 5-YEAR WARRANTY: On motor with LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for...
It’s a good plan to make a whole lot of butter to save it for the entire week or month. But that would need a crusher with large capacity, right?
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY comes with the exact solution to your problem. It has a 14-cup huge crushing space that can accommodate a lot of nuts inside. The feeding tube of this device is equally large enough to continuously pour an ample number of nuts.
This 720-watt powerful motor-run mixer comes with several stainless steel slicing discs to chop through nuts. Standard, medium, and mixing blade – these three types of blades are quite common ones you’re going to use.
Even if you are a novice in operating such a device, it’s not going to be a tough time for you to get used to it. A well-designed control paddle on the front with an On and Off option makes blending remarkably easy.
Just with a single touch on the buttons, you can get some of the most delicious butter you have ever tasted!
- Sharp, stainless steel slicing discs
- 14-cup huge bowl for more blending work
- Discs can be detached and replaced
- One-touch control panel for easy operation
- Extra-large feeder tube
- The shredding and slicing blades can’t be adjusted
3. Cuisinart DLC-10SYP1
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: The Cuisinart Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor with a 600-watt motor platform...
- EASY TO USE: Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables, on/off-pulse for easy paddle...
- INCLUDED: Chopping/mixing/dough blade, stainless steel medium shredding disc, medium slicing disc...
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES: To be sold separately for even more versatility
- FULL 5-YEAR on MOTOR – LIMITED 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and...
Looking for a compact shredder? We’ve got another one from Cuisinart that suits your kitchen tabletop just perfectly. It’s DLC-10SYP1.
The best part of this compact killer is, although it’s a small-sized slicer, it is powered by a powerful 600-watt motor! That means even if it’s a tiny one in the corner, it does deliver more than most heavy crushers in the market!
It comes with 3 different blade types – the medium slicing disc, the shredding one, and the stainless steel chopping blade. All these blades perform equally well with different food types, especially peanuts.
Having a 7-cup holding capacity at this size is pretty impressive. In addition, it has a large feeding tube that can accommodate more nuts than you can think of.
All the plastic parts of this device (except for the motor, of course) are BPA-free and machine washable. If you’re concerned about your health while using plastic, simply don’t be.
- 7-cup sized compact nut butter maker
- Comes with three different blades
- Plastic parts are machine-washable and BPA-free
- Extra-large feeding tube attached on the top
- Includes a useful compact flat cover
- Not suitable for making butter in large quantity
4. Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Scraper 70730
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close...
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop...
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and...
- Versatility of a food processor, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc...
- 2 speeds plus pulse and 450 watts of power: Food processor's low and high speeds plus pulse gives...
Keeping the nuts close to the blades while you shred is quite crucial. The more you drag the peanuts around the slicer, the better paste you’re going to get.
That’s why we like the Hamilton Beach 70730 so much. It comes with a bowl scraper attached inside. It regularly collects and drags the food towards the blade for a nice and perfect paste-making session.
With its 10-cup bowl size, there is no limit to how much nuts you want to turn into butter! Plus, the large feed chute also plays a vital role in providing enough nuts inside the bowl. Even if you’re up for stocking the butter, this one is your pal here!
The machine uses a reversible slicing blade, an S-blade, and a mixing blade to get the best result in different situations. Try the S-blade for nut crushing; it works excellently to make butter in minutes!
From the control panel, try the high, low, or even pulse option to get the exact speed you need while you shred nuts. All these shreddings and slicings are powered by a 45-watt powerful motor inside the device.
- Comes with a useful bowl scraper
- Huge area for a large volume of nuts
- Reversible shredding disc for best result
- 450-watt powerful motor inside
- Speed control option on the bottom
- The pulse setting has a tendency to liquidate the food
5. Braun FP3020
- It's used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer attachment
- DualControl system with variable speed: The pre-set speed function ensures immediate and very even...
- Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe
- Power and Voltage: Rated Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing - 110V For USA
- One year warranty from the manufacturer
If a fascinating look met excellent efficiency, shredder machines like Braun FP3020 would happen. This is a true example of classic beauty that promises unparalleled quality.
The device comes with a variable speed control system. You get an option to select from 11 different speeds. The machine will promptly respond to the command in split seconds.
You can choose the default speed by pre-setting the option. It will make sure the speed is even throughout the shredding process and doesn’t mix up different paces.
Although it comes with a powerful 600-watt motor, the slicer doesn’t hit hard on your ears. It packs an ultra-quiet technique that makes almost zero sound while it is being used with full force.
Plus, it doesn’t consume much energy, so you can rest assured that your power bill is just kept within your budget!
- Powerful 600-watt motor
- Makes a very low sound when in use
- Energy-efficient device consumes low power
- Variable speed control system
- Pre-set default speed option
- The replacement parts of this device are hard to manage
Top 5 Peanut Butter Maker Comparison Table
Ninja Mega Kitchen System – BL770
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Scraper 70730
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a peanut butter machine work?
Making peanut butter with a machine is just as simple as shredding any food. The device is actually a slicer that comes with sharp slicing blades. Once you pour the nuts inside the pot and activate the blades to turn fast, it chops through the nuts and shreds those to meshed paste.
You can control the speed of the slicing with some machines, as well. It allows you more control over how thick you want the butter to be.
What machine makes peanut butter?
Generally, there are three types of peanut butter making machines. The first one is the classic stainless-steel homemade device. It has a large opening through which you can pour the nuts and use manual force to make the paste.
The second one resembles the first one but comes in a plastic body. This one is also a home-use machine with less or no involvement of power.
Lastly, we have the electric butter maker. It runs on motor power and is the most efficient of all the three devices.
How do you use a peanut butter maker?
A peanut butter maker is a pretty easy-to-use machine. The basic formation of the device includes a feeding tube, a shredding area, and blades. All you need to do is drop the nuts through the feeding tube and start the slicing process by clicking the start button.
You can immediately notice the butter paste is coming out of the extraction hole. It’s that simple
Can you make peanut butter with a meat grinder?
A meat grinder is made for grinding meat. It’s a heavy-duty machine that is built by focusing on slicing hard substances like meat. Some meat grinders do have the option to shred nuts and other food, but it’s not the ideal machine for such an endeavor.
It is possible that some of the meshed nuts get stuck on the accessories inside the machine while you try to make some butter. So, it’s better to keep the machine busy in grinding meat only.
Can you make peanut butter in a coffee grinder?
Coffee grinders are designed for grinding coffee beans, which are actually pretty hard food. It’s possible to slice nuts with it, but as nuts become soft paste after shredding, it may make a huge mess inside.
Plus, the taste of the coffee may even change the next time you grind coffee in it. So, it’s better to stick to slicing coffee beans if you have a coffee grinder.
How do you clean coffee grinders after grinding spices?
Once you’re done with the machine, the first thing you should do is to disassemble the device. Now, if the machine is dishwashable, then you should put it into the dishwasher. If there’s messy paste stuck in it, you can try cleaning some of the paste off with your hands before putting it inside the washer.
How to use a commercial peanut butter machine?
A commercial peanut butter machine usually comes with a motor. You need to attach the device with a power source and set the right speed on it. Next, simply click the Start button to get going with the process.
It’s tough to make nut butter at home, especially if you’re not experienced enough. But thanks to modern technology, we can easily grab the best peanut butter maker from the market and start getting paste out of nuts in seconds.
However, it’s absolutely necessary to make sure that you’re getting the most useful and value-for-money product from the ocean of choices. We hope our top 5 picks have helped you in finding a suitable one for you.
Resort to our buying guide and FAQ section if you’re still in a fix which one to go for. You will definitely land on the right page!