Since we cook every day in our kitchens, the odor will stay in the area without any air purifiers. Anyone who doesn’t like the smell of it will surely be annoyed. Especially if you have insufficient ventilation, this scenario is not a good thing to dominate your kitchen.
This article will discuss the 5 best kitchen air purifiers to make your kitchen pleasant to smell. We are going to go over and learn about its benefits one by one.
Let us delve right into it!
Things to Consider When Buying Kitchen Air Purifier
There are certain factors and considerations that you have to know before purchasing an air purifier. You must know these matters to avoid disappointments.
If you want a super safe odor eliminating and standard method, then an activated carbon is the one you should use. The activated charcoal traps the odor that causes the bad smell around your kitchen and house. Furthermore, it saturates quickly.
The effectiveness of the filter will depend on the amount of carbon present in it. That is why you have to be keen to be observant of your filter. Do not delay the change for a new one because you are the beneficiary of the clean air you breathe.
Air Intake and Delivery Design
When you have a flat, compact, sideways air intake design by the filter, it will be easy for you to place it in your small kitchen. You won’t be in a hassle or worried because it won’t fit or whatever.
So if you genuinely want an air purifier, then you may as well find a model that is befitting to be anywhere.
If you wish to have a smooth operation of the air filter, choose a VOC sensor model. In that way, a combination of it and the particle sensor will be just great.
The more percentage that it eliminates, the more effective your air purifier is. So you have to know the details before trying to purchase one to avoid any disappointments.
Editor’s Recommendation: Top 5 Kitchen Air Purifier
5 Best Kitchen Air Purifier Reviews
In this part of the article, we will give you 5 of the best air purifiers you can choose. We made sure that they are ultimately beneficial to you.
1. LEVOIT Air Purifier
- OZONE FREE: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Enjoy fresh air in minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring...
- FIND RELIF: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants....
- OFFICIAL LEVOIT FILTERS: Search for B07RSZSYNC or Core 300-RF to find Levoit's Core 300 replacement...
- MULTIPLE FILTER CHOICES: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The...
If you require a high-performance air purifier, then LEVOIT is the one that you need. With its higher purify performance, you can fill the area with crisp and clean air—the strong airflow of the item is due to Vortexair Technology.
More so, with the enormous expansion area and longer length, its HEPA filter works great and the best air purifier for kitchen odor. The pre-filter is ultra-fine, and the activated carbon traps 99.97% of fine particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Also, large pollutants and allergens like dust, pet, dander, mold, pollen, and smoke can be trapped. Furthermore, this air purifier’s noise level is nearly at the voiceless rate because of the sleep mode of 24db. QuietKEAP technology lessens the noise so that you can sleep peacefully indoors.
Since this air purifier’s manufacturing company is one of the leading providers, it indeed is a reliable and durable item. The AC capacitor motor of the cleaner has a durable high-precision bearing.
Due to this detail, the excellent interior structure raises the abrasion resistance that extends the cleaner’s life.
- With genuine replacement filters
- Has an improved filtration method
- With high purify performance
- Very silent air cleaner
- Has a long service life
- Undisturbed operation and ozone free
- Smell like plastic during the first use
2. Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier
Next up is another one of a kind air purifier that is offered to us by Winix. It is reliable because it possesses the right HEPA filter that can capture 99.97% of pollutants. They may be dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and many other allergens that will harm the future.
The filter is a washable AOC Carbon filter that is made from activated carbon. This detail is intended for the elimination of household odors that cause you to be uncomfortable. It is undoubtedly the air purifier’s primary function, but you have to be confident of what components you will consider as the buyer.
Another great feature of this air purifier is that it has a PlasmaWave that serves as a permanent filter to trap odors. It will also breakdown allergens, chemical vapors, and some harmful pollutants without ozone.
Furthermore, the smart sensors can gauge the air, and the auto mode can adjust the fan. There is also a sleep mode and a more peaceful sleep at night and a lesser operation noise. By then, you can get a good night’s sleep without any distractions. It is undoubtedly the best air purifier for kitchen smells.
- Captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants
- It has a washable AOC Carbon filter
- Comes with PlasmaWave as a permanent filter
- Incorporated with smart sensors
- Has a sleep mode for a peaceful night
- The item is higher in cost than other models
3. Alen BreatheSmart T500 True HEPA Air Purifier
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Dust, dander, allergens, pet fur, odors and cleans up to 500 SqFt of air every 30...
- TRUE HEPA FILTER: Includes a Medical Grade H13 True HEPA layer that captures 99.99% bacteria,...
- ANY ROOM SIZE: Fits perfect in any space from small to large rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, dorms,...
- SIMPLE TO USE: Quickly adjust settings with a touch of a button
If you are looking for an air purifier that can clean the air for up to 500 square feet of air every thirty minutes, then Alen is the one. It is ultra-portable and 25% smaller than other tower air purifiers.
This model is perfect for any room size and is suitable in any space like small to large bedrooms. It is also excellent in the living room, dorm, office, bathroom, nursery, and the kitchen.
A product of this kind is well-trusted by many since it kills molds and germs. It is highly recommended for trapping allergens, specks of dust, dander, pollen, and household odors. As a plus, mold spores, bacteria, and germs are also eliminated.
The HEPA silver filter has a compound that removes airborne bacteria, fungi, viruses, germs, and flu. And since it is simple to use, you can quickly adjust it with a touch button. By that account, you are guaranteed an easy way of operating the item.
More so, this right HEPA filter is straightforward to change to trap 99.97% of germs. It is truly a worthy item, so you better get yourself one.
- Can provide pure air anywhere
- Effectively kills molds and germs
- Can be used in any room size
- Very simple to use with its quick settings
- It is an energy star certified
- Has a strong plastic smell during the first use
4. Holmes Small Room 3-Speed HEPA-Type Air Purifier
- REMOVES UP TO 99% OF AIRBORNE PARTICLES: The Holmes Desktop HEPA-Type Air Purifier with Optional...
- INCLUDES IONIZER: This Holmes air purifier features an optional air ionizer that helps to bind...
- 70 CADR: Air purifier provides a 70 CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate)
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: 3 speed settings to help you keep your air clean and pure
- SLIM DESIGN, IDEAL FOR SMALL ROOMS: Recommended for rooms up to 109 sq. ft.; can be placed...
The next option offered to us by Holmes has a filter that helps in removing 99% of dust, smoke, odors, pollen, and pet dander. It can filter particles as small as microns to give you cleaner air at home.
With this, you’ll have the chance to choose between the three settings of cleaning speeds to keep the air as fresh as possible. Anyway, you can select a lower rate if you are at home or continue the purification process.
It can be attained with less ambient noise and a much higher speed for a powerful purification.
The design of this air purifier is compact, and it can be placed on either horizontal or vertical position at any place. You can put it on a table or above the desktop computer table. This item is recommended for rooms with 109 square feet in size.
There is an optional ionizer that can naturally improve the capability and the performance of the air purifier. By that, it can freshen the air without any hassle.
This model is an excellent pick if you want a very convenient air purifier. By then, it is genuinely a money-wise decision, especially if you are a first-time buyer. So, I would suggest you do not hesitate and get one now! Do not waste time and make your life easier to breathe in.
- Has a HEPA-type filtration
- With dual positioning and a compact design
- Has an optional ionizer
- Comes with three cleaning speed
- With many convenient features
- Makes a rattling sound after a year of usage
5. Honeywell Tower Air Purifier HEPA Allergen Remover
- MEDIUM/LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – Honeywell HPA030 HEPA Air Purifier helps provide cleaner,...
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS – This quiet air purifier has 3 levels of cleaning power to...
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING & CIRCULATION – A Honeywell Air Purifier filters and circulates air in...
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – This Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier earned the ENERGY STAR label by meeting...
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – For best performance, use only genuine Honeywell air...
Honeywell is undoubtedly a good pick for an air purifier. It is a perfect one for medium to large rooms of approximately 150 square feet.
This item has a fantastic four air cleaning levels that are incorporated with a one-touch LED electronic control. It also has an automatic filter indicator in the case of a need for replacement.
Due to the right HEPA filter, it traps 99.97% of small particles or as tiny as 0.3 microns that pass through the air purifier. Furthermore, it removes dust, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, and other allergens.
It can circulate the air inside of the stated size of the room. The rate is approximately five times in an hour, so you are sure to do the job well. You can easily breathe the air because you know that the air inside your house is fresh and clean.
Another great thing is that it improves the quality of the air, and it neutralizes the odor. It is for healthy and cleaner air for you to breathe in. So, with this Honeywell air purifiers, you can have fresh air all year round, knowing that the circulating air has fewer allergens that can cause you harm. Buy one now!
- It is a tower air purifier
- Comes with a HEPA filter
- Can do excellent filtering and air circulation
- Made from quality materials
- Captures up to 99.97% of particles
- Improves air quality
- Product is expensive
Top 5 Kitchen Air Purifier Comparison Table
LEVOIT Air Purifier
8.7 x 8.7 x 16.25 inches
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier
15 x 8.2 x 23.6 inches
Alen BreatheSmart T500 True HEPA Air Purifier
10 x 6 x 22 inches
Holmes Small Room 3-Speed HEPA-Type Air Purifier
9.7 x 13.1 x 6.3 inches
Honeywell Tower Air Purifier HEPA Allergen Remover
8.5 x 9.5 x 26 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do air purifiers indeed remove the cooking odor?
With the help of proper ventilation, air purifiers, and opening of windows, you can remove kitchen odor and smoke. The filters use carbon formula so that you can have fresh-smelling air in your kitchen area.
- Are air purifiers worth it?
Its function is to remove bacterias while floating in the air. The health benefits it can offer to a person varies. Also, it depends upon the types of pollutants that the cleaner will fight.
- Are air purifiers a waste of money?
Purifiers help you clean the air inside your house. So, these items are not a waste of money but going to the doctor for sinusitis and allergies are. It will help you to breathe calmly without putting plants in your home.
- Can air purifiers make you sick?
A typical type of air purifier often uses HEPA filters and won’t cause you any harm. It is made to prevent sore throat because they kill bacteria that causes your allergy. In that way, you can have a good advantage due to its benefit of taking away such allergens.
- Can you leave an air purifier all night long?
The fact that it will make your room cleaner, you are also required to change the filter frequently. If the purifier becomes dirtier, it will be less effective. And this could affect the bill of your electricity.
With proper ventilation and exhaust fans’ right placement, it is undoubtedly enough to take away the odor in your kitchen. The products that we gave you are the easy way of doing the job. We hope you got enough information to choose the best kitchen air purifier in the market.